Tankless Water Heaters
For Plumbing and Heating projects
We respect your time and your home
Heating & Plumbing Services
Family Owned & Operated
Serving Homeowners Since 1954
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are the ideal alternative for reducing your home energy costs. When you’re ready to learn more, contact Gottier Plumbing & Heating. We complete new installations professionally, with minimal disruption to your household. If your existing tankless heater needs repairs, we use quality parts and materials. We promise to follow our longstanding quality and safety standards on every job we perform.
On-Demand Tankless Water Heaters
Unlike traditional tank water heaters, tankless systems don’t use energy to generate and store large amounts of hot water. When you turn on a fixture or appliance, a heat exchanger quickly transforms cold water into hot and distributes it where needed. Tankless systems produce a consistent flow of hot water, but you should consider these additional factors.
- A typical tankless heater produces two-to-five gallons of water each minute.
- A gas-fired tankless heater has a higher flow rate than an electric tankless heater.
- If you have a large family and you use a lot of hot water, a single unit might not produce an adequate supply.
- Some households resolve this issue by installing more than one tankless heater.
Our professional can answer your questions about tankless heaters. They can also provide information on unit sizes, available fuel types, energy efficiency, and installation and operating costs.
Water Heater Installation and Repair Services
Tankless Water Heater Repairs
We understand that your time is valuable, so we stock each service vehicle with a wide selection of parts and materials. Our “warehouse on wheels” gives us easy access to tools, parts, and materials. We can get the job done fast and so you can get on with your day.
Our professionals provide a range of services.
- Heater repair when possible
- Replacement when necessary
- Line and system leak repair
- Connection repair
- Connection to your water lines
- Connection to your energy source
Tankless Water Heater Replacement
When possible, we repair your existing tankless water heater. If it’s close to or beyond the end of its reasonable life expectancy, we recommend a replacement. Our professionals install major brands that are compatible with your energy system. We work with you to help you choose the brand, size, and other specifications that meet your needs.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Connecticut-licensed professionals
- Repair and install major tankless water heater brands
- Employee background and drug checks
- Fully insured and bonded
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Bathroom Faucets
- Kitchen Faucets