For Plumbing and Heating projects
We respect your time and your home
Heating & Plumbing Services
Family Owned & Operated
Serving Homeowners Since 1954
When you need new gas lines installed on your property, you can’t afford to take chances. You need a qualified professional with a strong reputation and credentials that confirm their expertise. At Gottier Plumbing & Heating, we are seasoned professionals. When we install gas piping on your property, we commit to quality, workmanship, and safety.
Residential Gas Piping
Gas Piping Services
You don’t usually think about piping until something goes wrong or you decide you need a change. When you contact Gottier Plumbing & Heating, we complete the professional services you require.
Repair and Replacement
Eventually, all gas piping systems show signs of wear. This often occurs due to ongoing exposure to environmental moisture, chemicals, and other substances. Gas piping can also sustain damage from unexpected events, and sometimes connections and parts simply wear out over time. Your system may require repair or replacement if you notice any of these signs.
- A rotten egg smell in or around your home
- A hissing or bubbling noise as a damaged line leaks gas
- Dropping gas pressure
- Gas-fueled systems or appliances that operate inefficiently
- Dying grass or plants near an outdoor line
- You develop headaches or other symptoms
When gas piping leaks, it can cause sickness and property damage. Until we can resolve your problem, we may recommend prudent moves that will keep you safe.
- Shut off your gas supply if possible
- Contact your gas supplier/utility company
- Temporarily relocate your family to a safe place
- Contact us to evaluate the problem
- Determine the type of piping and gas line layout
- Obtain appropriate state and local installation permits
- Obtain approval from your local utility company
- Cut pipe and thread ends as necessary for connections
- Install piping in compliance with Connecticut building codes
- Establish connections between gas source, meters, and fixtures
- Test gas line integrity
- Comply with any inspection requirements before turning on the gas
Our professionals assist designers from planning through final inspections. We prepare for each job, supply materials and parts, and complete the installation steps to create a functional gas distribution system.
Why Choose Us?
- Connecticut-licensed professionals
- Obtain required permits
- Employee background, and drug checks
- Fully insured and bonded
- Uncomplicated pricing
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Bathroom Faucets
- Kitchen Faucets